- Processing of Personal data
- In connection with the use of each service of the Website, you may transmit personal data ("Data") to AGILE1 and/or to service providers engaged by AGILE1 (in particular hosting and data analytics solution pro-viders). In case you enter into a dialogue with AGILE1 through the Web-site or any other electronic communication channels, such Data may in-clude, without limitation, your name, phone number, e-mail address and other personal information that you provide voluntarily. Further, when-ever you access the Website, date and time of access, your device's IP address, the URL from which you have accessed the Website, transmit-ted data volume, as well as information on type and version of your the browser you are using may be logged.
- If you disclose Data pertaining to third parties to AGILE1, you are re-sponsible for the approval of the concerned data subjects and for the ac-curacy of the information provided.
- AGILE1 requires your Data for customer care, technical administration and for its own marketing purposes. AGILE1 may also disclose your Data to affiliated companies for the purposes set forth herein. This may in-volve disclosure of your Data to jurisdictions without equivalent level of data protection. In addition, your Data may be disclosed to third parties if and to the extent it is required for the services provided through the Website, or if and to the extent you have given your prior consent.
- AGILE1 ensures appropriate data privacy in compliance with statutory requirements. In particular, AGILE1 protects the Website and all other systems in an appropriate manner by means of technical and organisa-tional measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or divul-gence of Data by unauthorised third parties.
- AGILE1 reserves the right to save your Data until you request their dele-tion. Statutory data retention requirements remain reserved.
- This Website uses "cookies". Cookies are small text files sent by the cor-responding web server to the user's browser upon first visit of the Web-site and saved onto the user's device or in the cache of the browser. When the same device accesses the Website, the browser checks whether a corresponding cookie is already available. The browser sends the data saved in the cookie back to the web server. That way, the web server can detect whether the browser has already visited the same Website.
- The data collected with the help of cookies are used by AGILE1 to im-prove its services and to analyse the usage of the Website. There is no other use of the data, nor are the data used to identify the user of this Website.
- You can set your browser not to save any cookies of this Website on your hard disk, or have your browser delete the cookies already saved on your device respectively. However you should bear in mind that by doing so you may no longer be able to use all the provided functions of the Website in full. The procedures to change the browser settings vary from browser to browser.
- Google Analytics
- Use of Social Plug-Ins
- This Website uses social plug-ins ("plug-ins") of facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"), of twitter.com, operated by Twitter Inc., ("Twitter") and plus.google.com, operated by Google Inc., ("Google+"; Facebook, Twitter and Google+ hereinafter referred to as "Social Net-works") and other social media providers. The plug-ins are labelled with an icon of the corresponding Social Network.
- When you visit a website containing plug-ins, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the corresponding Social Network. The content of the plug-ins is directly transmitted from the Social Net-work to your browser and linked to the Website.
- If you are logged in on the corresponding Social Network, it can assign the access of the Website to your account of the corresponding Social Network. When you interact with the plug-ins, for instance with a "Like" button, or add a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to the corresponding Social Network.
- Please refer to the data privacy statements of the corresponding Social Networks regarding purpose and extent of data collection, processing and usage by the corresponding Social Networks, as well as your rights in this respect and setting options for protecting your privacy.
- Owner of the Data File
ACT 1 Group – Agile1 Switzerland GmbH,
c/o Premium Business Center 4-Towers GmbH,
is the owner of the Data file.
- Right of Access to and Correction of Data
You have a right of access to and/or correction of your personal information, pursuant to statutory provisions. A request for access or correction is to be sent in writing or via e-mail, accompanied by a copy of a document identifying you, to the following address:
The ACT-1 Group, Inc. dba Agile•1,
with principal offices located at 1999 West 190th Street,
Torrance California 90504, USA.
Phone: +1 855-924-4531